Steps to success:
- I always found that planning/organisation is always the key element to succeed.
- Having short and long-term goals.
- Have a motivation and reason for succeeding and achieving.
- Remembering to break up your goals into milestones, note: taking the small steps will keep you organised and allow you to monitor/learn better also, you can’t always jump to the end goal instantly you must achieve the smaller steps first but don’t lose sight of the end goal.
- Have focus, reliance and resilience remember to trust in yourself and with great achievements, there are difficulties but keep at it and focussed and you will achieve your end goal.
- Take appropriate risks – sometimes you must take a risk to achieve a greater result along the way you would learn a lot and it will only make you a better/stronger character if things don’t plan out as excepted but always remember to keep that resilience.
- Turn negatives into positives, from negatives there’s always positive that can be taken away new skill sets etc.
- Take on challenges it will allow you to learn further and even through troublesome during challenges it will build your skills/knowledge and confidence.
- Approach others to ask questions and brainstorm remember everyone has different skills and experiences so there’s a lot to learn from others and you could teach something they may not know.
- Document/Journal – whilst you go through your journey document what you learn or keep a journal, this would allow reflection and even repository for future if you were to face similar issue/situation again.
- Remember to always keep track and not lose focus on your end goal.
“Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.”